Hi All. I’ve been on a break from blogging while I tend to my little garden and other summer adventures. I probably won’t blog regularly again until September, but when I’m back, here’s just a few things I’ll be ready to talk about:
- The many uses for sorrel and purslane- I have quite a crop of them both this year!
- That post about other easy birthday cakes, and I’ll add in a post about an amazing fruit tart I’ve found
- My continuing adventures to develop a great egg-free, gluten-free bread. I’m experimenting more with amaranth and its going well.
- Canning my new preserving adventure.
- (and for those who have asked, no, I didn’t have time to make the solar oven this year; it will have to wait for summer 2012)
So in the mean time, get out there and encourage a few edible weeds, join a CSA, start eating seasonally, or just get to know a farmer on a first-name basis.
Where are you having your gardening adventures this year? Let us all know, and may you all be having a great summer!